An Offer...

Well, we're going to be placing an offer on a house in the morning it looks like.  Yikes.  It's been a long week, and we've seen many houses.  Some beautiful, some strange, and some with security alarms going off.  (I was terrified the police would show up any minute, and then a little unnerved when they never did...)

The house is my favorite, and I am hoping that Devin will learn to love it as much as I do.  We'll see if our offer goes through, and then I'll let you know all about it.  I'm trying really hard to remember that just because we put in an offer, doesn't mean it will be ours.  Lots of things could happen first.

But I AM crossing my fingers.

Comments

  1. I am so excited for you guys!!! cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, i hope you get it too. i'm glad it's your favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, after what happened with Mimi and Jeff, I'll wait until after the inspection before I get excited for you lol. But how exciting is it to just think that one of those houses is going to be yours?! SO awesome!
    ~ac

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything works out for you guys! I'm totally excited for you, and have I mentioned, a little jealous!

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected