California

knows how to party.  In the city...

Ok, so here's what we did in California.  There will be lots of pictures.



We visited a farm.  Yes, apparently they have farms in California.  Hallie wanted her shades up like Mommy's.


There was a 10k.  I was going to do it, but then I got up that morning and said, "Meh, not today."  Here is the pre-race chit chat, and the next is Devin blowing past his brother, Brandon. 
 

Devin came in first place in this 10k.  Good job, babe.



Uncle Kenny taught Hallie how to ride a scooter.


Devin and I played some tennis.  Yeah, it was mostly "two bounce" goes, and we spent quite a bit of time practicing our serves... but I was out there! Hitting, chasing, returning, serving, and oh yes I hurt the next day.






Um, I have stuff to do, ok?  Hallie spent a lot of time "cooking".



 
I flew a kite for the first time in my life.  It totally counts as flying even if it is only in the air for ten seconds.  

I know, some of the pictures are small.  I made them that way so the post wouldn't be tooo long.  Click on them to make them bigger if you want to see them better.

Comments

  1. What? First time in your life? Didn't we totally fly kites at Grandpa and Grandma Homer's house in the pasture? I thought I had a memory of that . . . Hm.

    Yay for the pictures! You guys are stinkin' cute. I love that there is a picture of Devin blowing past Brandon.

    Sigh. This post makes me ashamed. I am so behind on posting!! I dread finally getting all of the pictures on the computer.

    I am so glad that you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy! Dave bought me a kite a couple years ago - that I flew for the first time in my life, too! And ten seconds totally counts... you're professional at that level. Getting it off the pavement is quite the feat.

    Such fun in California! And your daughter is still adorable as ever. She's starting to go from "cute" to "pretty," though. Hope you're ready to ward off boys!

    ~ac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I forget you're pregnant, and these photos don't help to remind me! Did you forget you're pregnant? I mean, tennis? really? You seriously look great. Nice job, Ames.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected