A 16 year old girl that I know has a list of 100 things that she wants to do before she dies. She has shared a few of the goals on her list with me, and it appears to be a truly fantastic and thorough list.
1. Sing with Justin Bieber
2. Organize a fundraiser.
3. Go skydiving.
4. Attend a movie premiere.
That's all I remember. But I started thinking what I would put on a list, if I were to make a list of things I want to do before I die. So, here goes. I don't think I'll ever get to 100 of them, but here are 10:
1. Write in this blog until dementia or paralysis sets in, or blogs become extinct, whichever comes first.
2. Bake cookies for Hallie and Hanna to have warm when they come home from school at least once a week.
3. Go to Hawaii with Devin.
4. Go on a mission with Devin.
5. Maintain an environment in my home that is welcoming, accepting, and comfortable.
6. Sew Hallie and/or Hanna an Easter dress.
7. If the Easter dress goes well, sew more.
8. Take Devin to the Amazon, and Hotel do Fraje? Frade? How was that place spelled?
9. Run a half-marathon.
10. Trippin' 06... in '16.
Do you have a list? Any suggestions for my list?