Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Beautiful Song

This is one of my new favorite songs. I cry every time I listen to it. I sit there, and hug Hallie so tight that she squirms. So, go find someone you love and give them a big hug. These are the people I hug every day:


Click here to watch the music video and listen to the song. I think it tells a little of his family story too, which makes the song all the more poignant, if you have time to watch/listen to that too. It is especially moving when you consider the tragedy his family recently went through, which I think must make him appreciate this song even more. I know it made me think about each moment with Hallie, even when she won't nap, and keeps biting me on the shoulder...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that song, Amy. It is beautiful. I love the picture you chose of Devs and Hallie.

    ReplyDelete