A Short Story About A Cake

I wrote a blog post, and it was like blah blah blah and then I got tired of it and I thought if I was tired of it, you probably would be too, so I'm going to skip all that and just show you some pictures.


Heather had a birthday. So I made a cake.  And put a layer of chocolate pudding in the center. And frosted it. And the girls sprinkled it.  And then I dropped it.  And then we ate it anyway.


 It didn't seem to bother Heather too much that her cake was crazy looking.




Cake is cake, yeah?

Comments

  1. oh it certainly is. I would have probably done the same thing. the top pic made me laugh out loud before I even knew what had happened. classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake is definitely cake. :) Too bad one of your girls didn't happen to be walking next to you when you dropped the cake. A picture of one of your sweet little girls with cake all over her hair would have been REALLY funny. Okay, it wouldn't have been fun to clean up, and she probably would have cried if you dropped the pan/platter too, but wouldn't it have been funny . . . in retrospect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When reading the title of your post I read "A story about short cake." Then I was royally confused when it had nothing to do with short cake. Gotta love the dyslexia kicking in... I'll admit things have been served off of the floor at my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big Heather is getting.... so grown up! Along with the older girls. Sheesh, where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected