Can't Get Enough...

Lately, I just can't get enough of the simple joys in life.

I can't get enough... coloring with Big Grandpa.
... babies snuggling with Big Grandpa.

... picnics with root beer and lemon cookies. (ants not pictured.)

... not worrying if my shoes match when I go to the library. (Ok, I'm not quite there yet, but my two year old is teaching me, and I really think there's hope.) Certainly, I can't get enough of how much she can do all by herself.

... being at the temple with family.

... my daughter, loving my mother.

...my daddy, snuggling my baby.

 ... trying to take photos with bright sunshine, and a two year old playing hide and go seek.

... pigtails, mischievous smiles, and friends who are beautiful without photoshop.

These are the simple joys that are filling my heart with happiness.  Take a look around your own life, and see what it is you can't get enough of.  Let me know what you find.

Comments

  1. I can't get enough of being called little Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! AlShad looks GORGEOUS! And I'm all for mis-matched shoes. Rock on, little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! The one with your mom and Hallie is precious--she has such a smile on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Hanna is. And I am glad to know I am not the only one with a toddler that wants to dress herself and insists no changes be made to her wardrobe selections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, i do look pretty great in that pic w/ Hals. I love her pigtails. Adorable. The one of your mom and Hals is so precious! They both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so true! It IS the simple pleasures in life that are often the most important. Good for you for recognizing them. Check out The Power of Moms. A positive, thought-provoking look at the every day things of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So is the picture of the mismatched shoes really Hallie? Because before I read the caption, I thought it was Mom.

    And Al looks gorgeous!!

    I do love the simple pleasures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected