A Little Help

When I go about my business around town, people often remark to me, "Wow, you have quite a crew of little helpers!" or, "I bet they are a lot of help!"

And I don't know if they are being sincere or sarcastic, but I almost always reply - in all honesty -  "Yes, they are."

And now, I have proof.  I was tidying up the house just before bedtime last night.  Heather was already counting sheep in her bed, and Hallie and Hanna only had minutes left on the clock.  I came into the kitchen and found Hanna like this:

 And I looked to the dishwasher and she had filled it with all the dishes that were in the sink!  I mean, I may have to rearrange a few things... take the lid off that cup... and remove the chocolate milk (I mean, she's 2. I feel like I have some time to teach her proper dishwasher filling technique)

THANKS HANNA!


So yes, world.  They really are good little helpers.  Most of the time.

Comments

  1. She is such a cutie and so proud of her. I can't wait to see you guys in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. that's amazing. If she ever wants to come help me that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am impressed!! I hope I do as good of a job as you did when teach Camille. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww that is so cute!! She is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    And hey, I remember that sweater!

    And haha I'm glad you didn't have any knives in the sink. That could have turned this cute moment into a bit of a tense one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meems - knives in the sink would definitely have been scary. But I knew she was at the sink, and I knew there was nothing harmful in it. She told me she wanted to wash her hands. Then I guess she decided to do my dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you "let" them help when THEY want to, it will be easier to get them to help when YOU want them to.

    I don't think that is proper grammar, but I don't know how to fix it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected