It's Abstract

I know very little about art. Even less about photography.  I know that there is an abstract movement in art, but is there one in photography?

Devin was clearing the table from dinner a few nights ago, and when he picked up Hallie's plate he said, "Honey! Look what Hallie made with her dinner!" and laughing I told him to run and get the picture, because she had created some form of art, so it seemed to us.

 For dinner that night she had carrots dipped in ranch, part of a jam sandwich, and berries that finally ripened in our backyard.  From these elements, can you see what she crafted?  Or are Devin and I losing it?


Hope this brought a SMILE to your face, like it did to ours. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. so did she do it on purpose? If she did, she has a future in art. Abstract. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nose-less smiley face to me. I'm impressed!

    Speaking of art, Jill's drawing has totally changed. She now tries to stay close to the lines when coloring, and when she draws people, she actually draws a circle for the head and tries to draw eyes, nose, and a mouth (instead of just scribbling a mess of lines). Crazy to see her growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Finally, A Diagnosis and Imposter Syndrome, Too