Dutch

So my blogger page is in Dutch again.  It did this to me last fall also.  I have no idea what I did to make it go Dutch, nor do I know what I did last year to make it eventually be in English... the only thing I can think of is that it was at this time two years ago that we lived in the Netherlands, and maybe the computer is reminiscing?


It sounds absurd I know, but how else do you explain it periodically wanting to speak Dutch?

Or does your computer do that too?

And do you know how to make it English again?

Comments

  1. Customize or Dashboard

    Settings

    Formatting

    Language (sixth down)

    Does that fix it?

    I wonder why it would switch itself in the first place. It does miss its Netherlandian days I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I went to the "languages" like you said, Mimi, and it definitely thinks it is in English. bum bum bum... because it's definitely NOT english. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. So when you're not logged in, and you're on blogger, it is in Dutch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then try logging out and going to blogger.com. You should be on the main page. Down at the bottom, it says "language." A new page will load that will let you select a language. Maybe that is where it is set to Dutch on your computer, since it's not saved with your login.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that last suggestion did the trick, and it's in English again. But I tell you I did not change that setting, either this time or last year. Eerie, no? We'll see if it reverts to Dutch next fall...

    Thanks Meems!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected