An Experience

I had an experience this morning. It was not really a big deal, but it was to me. It was just one of those small things that had been worrying me, and I kept praying for it to work out, but was starting to get really nervous that it would not. Then, just as I had given up hope, I kept thinking maybe I should check one more time. I tried to ignore it, because, as I said, I had given up hope and I did not want to be disappointed again, but I finally realized that if I didn't check, and it was there, I would be so mad at myself for having given up! So, of course, I went and checked.

Lo and behold!! Exactly what I wanted, just when I needed it.

A small reminder that Heavenly Father loves me, that he knows what is making me anxious, and that he cares. Not that everything I want always works out the way I want it to, because His plan and mine aren't always exactly the same (still working on that) and his timeline and mine aren't always the same (still working on that) but He does give us these beautiful little moments every now and then. What a small thing, and yet how happy it made me!!

I hope you are having a beautiful day too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected