You Can Do It, Annibelle!


Well, Annibelle has still been on my mind a lot lately, and I just got another picture, she looks so vulnerable, but we know she's tough. My sister does a better job explaining things, so if you don't understand what's going on click here for more information. I am really looking forward to when Annibelle gets to go home, and then when I can come visit, and then to hold my beautiful niece, and then to watch her play with Hallie! I know Pete and Mindee are eager for this as well, so if you have extra room in your prayers, and in your thoughts, please keep Annibelle in mind.

Comments

  1. That picture is so scary to me. She's so tiny and there are so many tubes. She's a trooper though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected