Ferrets


So, my friend Nicole inspired me to think about what I'd be if I were an animal, and obviously the first thing I think of is tiger... but let's face it. I wouldn't be a tiger. Awesome, but no. So I thought maybe I'd be a ferret. And before anyone starts thinking that they are nasty little creatures, let me show you how beautiful they can be (not that I'm saying I'd be a ferret because I'm beautiful, but maybe I am in a ferrety kind of way?)
You can't deny it. They have a certain charm. Some of you may know that I had a pet ferret when I was in high school. She used to do tricks for raisins. They really don't smell that bad either. If we ever get a pet someday, it will probably have to be some sort of animal like a ferret, thanks to my allergies. Either that or a poodle, apparently.

Comments

  1. Anyone who says ferrets are nasty is confusing weasels with ferrets. Ferrets are cute and cuddly. Weasels are nasty.

    Ever see the Budweiser commercial with the lizard trying to "off" the frogs? He hires a ferret, and when the ferret messes up, he says,
    "Never send a ferret to do a weasel's work."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love ferrets. They do smell a bit, chew on things, and poop in unfortunate places, but I pretty much just described most pets, right? :)

    Haha, awkward moment. A few months ago I was with some old friends, and one of them (who didn't know me as well) was talking about high school and how we weren't the weird kids that owned like ferrets. Everyone else there but her knew that I have owned three ferrets in my life. Haha. I said, did you say parrot? Nope, she said ferret.

    Poor ferrets. No respect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo, thanks for the shout out ames. I think it's funny we both chose slinky wriggly furry creatures. We work well together like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected