Well, our time together is coming to an end, we already had to say goodbye to Stacy, 'Captain Crunch', and that was the beginning of the end. Kristy and I tried to pull ourselves together our last few hours together, and took a walk on the beach in honor of Stacy. Here is a list of things we love about Stacy:
1. She's going to Europe.
2. She stood up to Karen.
3. She had five elevens, and got killed in phase ten, but took it all in stride. (mostly.)
4. She is 52 years old, in wii fitness age. (compared to Amy's 80)
5. She spent 100 dollars at the Gap outlet store - and inspired us all to buy the yoga pants.
6. She played beach volleyball like a pro, and had the bruise to prove it.
7. She finished up her Junior Mints in record time.
8. She jammed all her stuff in her little bitty suitcase, no problemo.
9. She looks hot in her pink shimmer lipstick, and sweet plum eyeshadow.
10. She gave me her bacon off her sandwich last night. (Thanks for dinner Nanners!)
We miss and love you Stacy!!