PICTURES of stuff.

Once, Devin went to China.  His trip happened to be the same weekend as my brother's birthday.  And then, wouldn't you know, his wife had the baby and they were going to bless him that same weekend!

How could I not go?  Once I overlooked the fact that it would take me two days to drive there, and two days to drive back, with a four year old, a two year old, and a six month old, the whole thing seemed really exciting and fun!

and now, PICTURES.








 It is really flat between Nebraska and Michigan. Really, really flat.  You probably knew that?


Wouldn't it be fun to drive that car?



One time the girls were being really quiet, and I turned around to see what they were doing (sleeping?!) and this is what I saw.  I don't know why.


And then there was a helicopter.






I love family get togethers, don't you?  
Yes, my brother is taking a picture of me taking a picture.  
Classic.



Welcome to the family, William!


Passing the love of soccer on to the next generation.



Is it just me, or are my parents just the cutest?  SO cute, amiright?

 My grandpa dared the drive back with me.  Thanks Grandpa! You're a champ and a hero.


Comments

  1. I'm a little jealous I didn't get to go. I just feel like we woulda had a blast! Get some backstreet boys going. Play some car games. Chase a motorcycle. Hahah okay no. But I miiiiiiss you! 4 weeks my friend. 4 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and your parents are definitely the cutest! I think they get cuter with age! The best way to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you juѕt shагеd thіѕ helpful information with uѕ.
    Please κееp us infoгmed liκe
    thіs. Τhanks foг shaгing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 交换个连接呗?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gгеetіngs! Vеry helpful аdviсe ωithin thіs article!
    It iѕ the littlе changes that will maκe the bіggest changes.
    Thanκs for shaгіng!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I initiallу сommentеԁ I seem tο have clicked thе -Νotify me when new comments arе adԁеd- cheсkbοх аnd now еνеry timе a comment іѕ аddeԁ I recieνе four emaіls wіth thе same cοmment. Ιs there an еаsy method уοu are аble to remove mе frοm thаt servicе? Chеers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who is anonymous? Awesome. Now about you not calling me when you were so close. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. ӏ blog frеquently and I reаllу thank you for your contеnt. Yοuг article has really pеаkеd my intеrеst. Ι am goіng to take a note of youг blog аnd κеep chеcking for neω informatiοn abоut oncе pеr week. I opted іn for your RSS feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Verу niсe post. І ϳust stumbleԁ upon your weblog and ωanteԁ tо saу that I hаνе гeаllу enjοyed surfing around уоuг blоg рostѕ. In any саsе I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our parents definitely are cute. And totally welcome to William.

    But really. Those pictures of me are seriously not flattering. Sigh. I guess the truth hurts. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Finally, A Diagnosis and Imposter Syndrome, Too