Roses Are Red

Well, I haven't been able to come up with anything to write about for a while.  I think it's because my creative writing juices  have been flowing in another direction lately.  Sample:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I've neglected this blog
for a day or two

Peonies are pink
Marigolds are yellow
I'll be back sometime
So be sure to say hello.

Yikes. So I'll spare you all that.  But uh, some people apparently couldn't tell what the picture was supposed to be that I posted last. Those are budding flowers.  That's why I said it's what potential looks like, because right now they don't look like much, but they have the potential to be beautiful flowers once they open up... I wanted to take pictures of them after they bloomed, but wouldn't you know I forgot where they were and couldn't find them again, and all the blooms looked really pummeled by the rain and wind, and were not exactly beautiful... but I'll keep an eye out and if I see a good one I'll take a picture so you can see what their potential would have been.

Speaking of potential, I haven't forgotten about all that, the thoughts are running around in my head making no real clear sense, so I won't be posting about that again until they settle down and form sentences and paragraphs.  Hmm...

And, when I am not writing wacky poetry and avoiding my blog I am taking pictures of my babies in the closet waiting to go swimming.  Now you are pretty much up to date.

Comments

  1. Thank you for bringing me up to date! OH MY GOODNESS Hanna looks so cute in that picture!! What a smile. And I love seeing Hallie helping her!! I have some buds and flowers I could take pictures of. I could do it with my morning glories or my gladiolas, both have buds and flowers right now. I can't wait 'til your thoughts stop percolatin' and get all organized. :) I love your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, stop, when did Hanna grow up. What a smile! We are so excited to see you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies!

    I had an English teacher quote, "I do not know what I think until I see what I say." Of course, it was a devious ploy to get us to write, but I thought it made a lot of sense to my discombobulated female mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are your children in the closet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been out of blogland for a few weeks now and today I had a chance to stop by and say hi. You are a fun writer and I enjoy reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. classic look on Hanna's face. i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Finally, A Diagnosis and Imposter Syndrome, Too