Advice

Hanna says, when life gets to be too much just take a nap.  Things will work themselves out, you'll see.

I turned with the next spoonful of apple-strawberry-banana mash to be greeted thus.  How long does it take to scoop a spoonful of baby food? Long enough, apparently.

Hallie says when life is getting you down, try having a carrot.  I ate a whole baby carrot for the first time today, and look at me! I'm practically glowing.  You won't believe the changes one baby carrot can make to your day, so try a handful!


And that folks, is advice straight from my babies to you.  How you follow it is your call.  And thanks for all the advice about my upcoming "picnic". (Still not sure what the quotational picnic is.) I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments

  1. I agree with Hanna. It's my solution too. And Hallie, if that worked it'd be great, but maybe it wears off after a certain age.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Finally, A Diagnosis and Imposter Syndrome, Too