A Twitch

So, I've developed a twitch in my right eye. It began three days ago or so, and is pretty irritating. It's a bit like having the hiccups... in the top right quadrant of your eye. So, I ask you. What causes a twitch, and what can I do to make it stop? Is it like the hiccups at all, and maybe I could hold my breath, or drink a glass of water upside down? Does anyone with any sort of medical know how know how to help me? (ha ha ha...)

In other Rose news, we went to Nauvoo the other day. I bought Hallie some warm shoes/boots. Here we are, on our way to Nauvoo, with Hallie wearing the new shoes. (And new pants too.)
I can almost hear you now. "Oh, how sweet!" Yes, she is very sweet. Devin says her boots are "Star Wars" style. Hmm.

We had our 2ARFGHMP (2nd Annual Rose Family Gingerbread House Making Party, to those who aren't familiar with it) the other day. We don't really call it that. It was lots of fun though. We invited some couples that we are getting to know at church, and I think everyone had a great time.


Any other new news? We got a calling at church, we are the Sunday School teachers for the 16-18 year old "kids". Wow. Here we go...

Oh, dear. This is what Wikipedia had to say about twitches, in particular the kind that afflict the eyelid:
A fasciculation (or "muscle twitch") is a small, local, involuntary muscle contraction (twitching) visible under the skin arising from the spontaneous discharge of a bundle of skeletal muscle fibers. Fasciculations have a variety of causes, the majority of which are benign, but can also be due to disease of the motor neurons.

Calm down, calm down. I am certain I do not have a disease of the motor neurons. But how do I make it go away???

Comments

  1. That is definitely a question for your doctor. I'm happy that you have a calling now! Yay. :) I hope your twitch goes away. Hallie looks amazingly adorable in her new pants and boots. Some day, I will be at a gingerbread house party. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this paragraph is great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected