I feel that here at the beginning I should clarify something. It may look as though I have been "blogging" for quite some time now, but in reality, I had a blog 4 years ago, in which I wrote a handful of silly entries. I have copied and pasted those here so that you may laugh at me if you should like to. Just bear in mind that I was young then.
Devin and I have been getting everything unpacked and sorted. Today we went to Target to buy some stuff that we needed, power cords, floor lamps, laundry basket, etc. The main purpose of telling this story is, again, so that you may laugh at me if you so choose, and also to illustrate what an imbecile I am. I suppose it could happen to anybody, but I have a feeling that it just doesn't. We were getting out of the car to go into the store, I was making some random comment to Devin and closing my door at the same time. I apparently don't always account for where all of my fingers are prior to such actions. You got it. Slammed my finger in the door. It hurt so badly I didn't even know what to do with myself. I just stood there in the parking lot bent over, not making a sound, for I'm not sure how long, but long enough I'm sure. Then I took a few deep steadying breaths, and went in to find a laudnry basket. Mimi, I feel that I should apologize again for that time I locked your fingers in the door. It truly is awful.

Comments

  1. awww I'm so sad that you smashed your finger in the door. :( It is truly painful. I'm not incredibly excited about you reminding me of when you locked my fingers in the door, but it was kind of funny, because none of us could see them, and I was just screaming. Haha. :) Good times. If it makes you feel better, Amanda McCartney wrecked her foot and can't work by stepping on a walnut while throwing a walnut at a tree. So yeah, it happens. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected