Family

Right now I'm thinking about family.  My mom just left, she was here for a week as a stop on her trip from Michigan to California, where she will visit my brother.  While she was here I took the opportunity, as I do, to take the pictures of her phone and put them on my computer.  As I scroll through all the pictures of my beautiful, wonderful, crazy awesome family, I feel really happy that they are mine, lucky that I get to be a part of this group.

We were in Michigan for a wedding/family reunion/ camping trip.

 Michelle, Clay, Amber, Me, Susi

 Great Aunt Cathy and Hanna

 Great Aunt Phyllis and Hazel

 Great Uncle Larry and Daniel

 Allison and Jamison

 Great Uncle Geoff and Jill

 Dancing!

 Grandpa and Uncle Dan, with Daniel, Hallie, Emily, and Jill

 GG and Alice, Hanna, Hazel, Hallie, Heather, and Jill

Golly gee gosh I love those faces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected