First Grade

We got Hallie's school pictures today.  The process went so much better than last year.  I did call them once, but that was more my fault than theirs, and one quick, painless phone call is completely different from numerous phone calls where you are never fully satisfied that the person understood you and is going to get you what you wanted.

I think the main reason for this: we went digital.  That's it. Just email me a high resolution version of her picture and let's be done with each other, Lifetouch.

Thus, I present to you, first grade Hallie:


and for contrast I give you Kindergarten Hallie:


I know.
Unbelievable.


Comments

  1. *tear* Oh my goodness!!!

    And yay that it wasn't a pain in the neck this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected