Zoom Meeting

If you look at the table on the left of your screen, can you see it there, Bill? I'm sharing my screen with you, Bill, oh, you're muted, yes, there. Ok, there we are, yes, so we've prepared these numbers and my team thinks - yes, in the cupboard left of the refrigerator - we think that by the end of next year we could see this kind of result, though it may require - no, don't worry about what your sister said - an additional thirty or so - could you please take the dog on a walk? - but if we can borrow Steve from statistics and Jessie from accounting for a few weeks, we could be ready for production - your shoes are in the closet - yes - look again - Jamie, if you could schedule a meeting with the finance team, let's see what kinds of investors we could line up - no, you can't have any ice cream right now. Alright, I would like to thank Ed for all the hard work he did helping me put this data together, good work everyone, let's meet again next week as usual. Bill, and Sarah, stay on just a moment with me. Goodbye everyone, have a great weekend - yes, I'm coming to make dinner in five minutes - ok, Bill and Sarah, thanks for holding on. I just noticed you were both pretty distracted today during the meeting, it looked like you were petting cat, Bill, and Sarah, were you coloring? I swear, I saw crayons. Let's keep it professional at the meeting next week, alright? Thanks, you two. You're great, really. Don't hit your sister.

- The call has ended - 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ThanksGIVEaway

Come Take a Tour

Well, That Was Unexpected