Friday, July 8, 2016

Star Scrubbies Crochet Pattern

I wrote my very first crochet pattern, which was very exciting for me.  If I have any friends who crochet and would like to try out this pattern and let me know how it works for them, I would love the feedback. Thanks!

I used Lily Sugar n' Cream 100% cotton yarn with an h size hook.

Start with a magic circle. Ch 1. 10 sc in loop. Join with sl st to first sc

Round 1: ch 1, sc in same loop. * 2 dc next st, 2 sc next stitch * repeat between * around, skip last st, join with sl st to first sc

Round 2: ch 1, sc same loop. Sc next stitch, *[dc, ch 1, dc], sl, 2 sc evenly * around.  Sl st to join.

Round 3: ch 1, sc in 1st sc, 2 sc evenly, *[dc, tr, dc] in ch-1 sp, sc, 2sl st evenly, 3 sc evenly* sl st to join.

Round 4: do not ch 1, sl st to next st, * 4 sc evenly, (dc, ch1, dc), 2 sc evenly, 2 sl st evenly, join with sl st.

Finish off. Weave in ends. 


Let me know if you try it and how it turns out!

2 comments:

  1. My understanding is that if you just say 4 SC that that means the same as your 4 sc evenly. So I would stick with one of those sayings as opposed to listing sc, sc, sc, sc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about crotchet, but I love that you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete