Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wahoo! I'm Famous!

My dad and my sister were doing an extensive Google Search for something related to my blog, and they stumbled on this website: Check It Out If You Want To

Basically, the website says that my blog has a net worth of almost $780 U.S. dollars, and it even tells you the ranking of all blogs in the U.S.  Mine comes in just above 7 millionth place.

That's all I really have to say.  I thought it was hilarious

a. that they have a website to tell you these things
b. that my blog is even on there
c. that it has worth!
d. 6, 913, 000 blogs are better than mine, but countless blogs are below mine!

booyah!!!

So, in other news, have a great day, and I hope you're enjoying your summer.

I know we are!


1 comment:

  1. I always knew your blog had worth. I would have said that not even a MasterCard could be used to buy it though, because it is priceless!! :)

    ReplyDelete